Hey guys! Wow, okay H54F time again. I feel as though I just wrote last week’s post. I’m home in bed today. My back is totally jacked up so I’m going to make today’s blog entry short and sweet.
1. I’ve mentioned to my hubby in the past that I should get my own tools (since every time I need one I can’t find it) so for Easter he got me this awesome pink set! Pink tools! Perfect!
2. I got take this cute face with me to work on Monday. It was a beautiful day and we got to enjoy some fro yo and park time during my lunch break.
3. Now that the weather has warmed up a bit I was able to plant a few snapdragons and out them by our front door. I have some big plans for this area that I will hopefully tackle this weekend (if my back decides to stop being such a little bitch).
4. I’m going to make a wreath with a burlap bow for our front door (similar to the one above). My last attempt at wreath-making ended in a failure of epic proportions so hopefully this one is more of a success.
5. I am also going to plant some flowers in a long black planter and put the on the railing. I’m not entirely sure how to effectuate that but perhaps my handsome hubby will lend a hand.
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!