Happy Friday! This week was one of the best that I have had in a long time! Taylor and I traveled out to Long Island to visit with my one of beautiful besties and her kiddos for Spring Break. My face hurts from smiling so much.
1. As per our usual, we started our trip with a selfie. Look at Taylor’s face. Bwahahah! She looks like Popeye. I cant even take her.
2. Our first stop was the Riverhead Aquarium, where we got to hang with my adorable nephew, Greggers, and my fab sister in law.
3. The next day we went to the Riverhead Outlets and WE CLEANED UP. I managed to score the above duvet cover with two matching shams from Pottery Barn Teen for $40! Taylor has been wanting to change her room from the current pink princess theme to something more sophisticated for a while. When she saw this cheetah print bedding at Pottery Barn Teen she fell in love. I will post pictures when we begin the tween room transition but at least we have a starting point now.
4. This pic is a little blurry due to all the jumping but we also took the girls to a trampoline park and they had a BLAST! It was great exercise. By the time we left my daughter was red-faced, sweaty and tuckered out. It was a total success in my book.
5. On my last night there Tiff and I left the kids at home and met another girlfriend out for a grown up dinner and some wine. It was the perfect end to a really, really great trip.
I am linking up with Natasha, Lauren and Jennie this week. If you get a chance, swing on by and show them some love!
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! I am so looking forward to Easter!