Since Sephora is kicking off it’s sale tomorrow I figured I would share with you the items that are already in my cart waiting to be ordered. I am stocking up on a lot of my go-to products and if you frequent these parts chances are you have heard of them before.
1. Nars Risky Business. This is my favorite lip color. It has just the right amount of shine, works for day or night and is not sticky. It lasts and has no glitter. (The only time I hate glitter is in lip gloss.)
2. Bumble & Bumble Sunday Shampoo. This cleans all the gunk out of your hair. All that hair spray and product build up will disappear and your hair will be squeaky clean and shiny. Love.
3. Benefit They’re Real Mascara. This mascara is my first desert island pick. That means if I were going to be trapped on a desert island and I could only have five items for the rest of my life – I would make this my first choice. I used to use L’Oreal Voluminous and then I got a sample of this and I am HOOKED. The only thing bad thing is that the tube dries out quickly but I have rectified that by buying the smaller sample size tubes. They are half the product and half the price. Plus I think it is more hygienic to replace eye makeup more frequently.
4. Philosophy Purity. I use this to wash my face with my Clarisonic every day. It leaves my face soft and smooth.
6. Benefit Benetint. I use this product EVERY SINGLE DAY. I have mentioned previously that I suffer from a condition I have taken to calling “corpse lips”. My mouth has a natural bluish tint. I use gloss/lipstick but it wears off. Then I look dead again. This is a lip stain. It is a liquid. I apply it with a little brush and it dries. The effect is similar to eating a red Popsicle. I apply lip gloss over it. When I am eating or as the gloss wears off my lips still look rosy and pretty.
What are you buying at the sale? In addition to the above items for myself, I have a bunch of gifts that I am planning to purchase from Sephora but that will be tomorrow’s post.
Also, thanks to the lovely bloggers below, you can enter to win a $100 gift card to Sephora to help you pay for all your beauty booty. Good luck!