Hey Ladies! Sephora is holding it’s annual 15% off sale starting today for VIB Rouge Members and April 3rd for VIB Members.
Here are a few of my favorite items and some new products I am excited to try!
1. Benefit – They’re Real Mascara. This is my GO-TO mascara. Other women always ask me what I have on when I am wearing it. It doesn’t clump and the front of the brush has smaller bristles for the tiny lashes closer to your tear ducts. The plastic applicator is the best and most user friendly I have found. I have mentioned previously that I buy the sample size tubes of this. It is the same cost per ounce as buying the bigger size and I prefer to have a fresher tube that fits nicely into my purse. I will definitely grabbing a few of these.
2. Philosophy – Purity Made Simple. I use this every night to wash my face. Twice or three times a week I use it with my Clarisonic and the other nights I use it as regular face wash. A little goes a long way. I buy the medium-sized bottle and it lasts for months.
3. Benefit – Benetint. I am obsessed with this stuff. I have extremely pale lips with a bluish tinge that makes me look like a dead person. This looks like a bottle of sheer red-colored nail polish but it is actually a stain. I only use it on my lips (although you can put it on your cheeks). I apply and then put lip gloss over it. When I drink my coffee or eat, the gloss dissipates but my lips still look a normal (non-corpse) color because of this lip stain. I love it.
4. Philosophy – Hope in a Jar Night. I’ve been dying to try this because I am a big fan of Philosophy’s products and also because I am a total face cream whore. I am always trying new ones in the hope of locating the holy grail of wrinkle/dark undereye circle removers. One day I will locate it.
5. Urban Decay – Baked Bronzer. I am pale. I used to tan but now I freckle so I don’t even attempt it. Lately, I have been looking really washed out and am in need of a new bronzer. I have read really good things about this one and I am going to give it a shot. I will definitely let you guys know my thoughts after I give it a try.
6. Sephora Collection – Pro Flawless Bronzer Brush. I know there are some people out there that can spend hundreds on a makeup brush and think it’s okay. That is not me. Truthfully, I am not a brush girl. I use my fingers to apply my makeup whenever possible (foundation, concealer, blush, eyeshadow). I think those are my best tools. Unfortunately, bronzer does require a brush so I am buying this one.
Are you guys looking forward to purchasing anything special?