My last gift guide for this week is one of my personal faves. I love to celebrate and host parties/holidays so I appreciate all of the little trinkets on this list. Continue reading
Hey guys! I’m back with the next installment of my 2016 Holiday Gift Guides! Today we are talking about the guys! Does anyone else find shopping for men to be the most difficult thing ever? I feel like men just don’t want as many things as females. Hopefully, I can provide a little gifting inspiration for you today! Continue reading
Happy Monday Loves! You may have been able to glean from the title of this post (or the big picture above) that today is the beginning of my series of holiday gift guides! Continue reading
My blog didn’t start last year until December 10th – so while I did put out a few gift guides – they were pretty last minute. I don’t usually shop like that (as a matter of fact, I have quite a few things already checked off my list for this year) so I am going to give you plenty of advance notice for 2014. I figured I would start with the guys because I find them to be the most frustrating to shop for. The men in my life are not as vocal as the ladies so I have to search in order to find the perfect gift. Here are a few things I have come up with that I think are pretty awesome.
1. Sharper Image Handwarmer. We live in NYC and it can get pretty cold in the Winter months. This multi-tool from the Sharper Image is a portable charger, flashlight and handwarmer in one. You can switch it on four hours of comforting heat up to 104 degrees!
2. Semi-Automatic Rubber Band Machine Gun. I personally own this gun. My friend got it for me for my birthday as a gag gift and I use it in the office periodically. On a slow day my co-workers and I will take turns having target practice.
3. John Varvatos Artisan Cologne. This cologne is not new or trendy but it has stood the test of time. My hubby has been wearing it for a while and I love it. It is not overpowering but it smells masculine and pleasant.
4. Ugg Ascot Leather Slipper. Ugg slippers are so comfy and warm. They are the perfect gift for pretty much anyone.
5. Stadium Seat Cufflinks. These are made from the seats of famous ballparks. I know my hubby would love the Yankee Stadium ones! They also have some that are made of reclaimed basketball court materials and game-used college football helmets! Perfect for the sports-fan in your life!
6. Mr. Beer Premium Gold Edition Home Brewing Craft Beer Kit. This kit comes with everything your recipient needs in order to brew their own beer including 2 gallon fermenting keg with lid and tap assembly, two standard refill brew packs, 11 reusable plastic bottles, 11 reusable plastic caps, labels, a guide and 4 step brewing instructions.
What are you getting the guys in your life this year?
Good morning! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I sure did but now I am back in Monday mode and ready to hit the ground running. One thing that is on my list to tackle this a.m. is Father’s Day! (As of today it is less than two weeks away.) I have to shop for the Hubs, the Fathers and the Grandfathers. My Dad is in North Carolina so I have to have plenty of time to order and then ship whatever I get for him. I figured while I was at it I would also offer some inspiration on gift ideas for the Fathers in your lives. Alternatively, if you find nothing on this list that you think your Father would like or you just want to have a look at some other ideas, then why don’t you take a look at this Source who have a range of gifts for men.
1. 1901 Tampa Slip-Ons. If I were a man these would be my Summer go-to’s. They are made of perforated suede so they have some texture but are still breathable. I really like their style. They are casual and comfortable but still stylish (like the maxi dress of men’s shoes).
2. Michael Kors Mercer Watch. My husband has this watch and people ask him where he got it all the time. It is really chunky and manly and it looks sexy on his wrist.
3. You Dont Scare Me Shirt. Truer words have never been spoken, hehe! This shirt is hilarious and it can be changed to reflect how many kids you have and their gender.
4. The Art of Shaving Sandalwood Kit. This is for the metrosexual in your life. The special oils in this shaving cream leave your man’s face free of razorburn, soft, smooth and smelling delicious.
5. Personalized Spatula. I just ordered this for my Dad. (It’s okay. He doesn’t surf the web. There is zero probability of him seeing this.) He is a big barbecue guy and I know he will really appreciate this and get a lot of use out of it. It is a flipper on one side and a bottle opener on the other. Awesome.