Hello ladies and gents! Step right up for this week’s addition of Want It Wednesday! I have decided to stick to an neutral, Earthy vibe this week.
1. J.Crew Market Tote. This tote is wonderfully durable and stylish. You can take it to the beach, the park or the farmer’s market. It is foldable and adorable. Added bonus – you can get 25% off with code SOGOOD!
2. Dolce. Dolce & Gabanna’s new fragrance smells amazing! It was also just rated as one of Vogue’s top 10 perfumes for Summer 2014.
3. Charlotte Russe Crochet & Aztec Print Bustier Maxi Dress. Not even going to lie…I just bought this. Sorry but for less than $30 I couldn’t pass it up! Maxi plus aztec print equals my two biggest fashion weaknesses combined!
4. Gorjana Heart Chain Ring. I know I’ve stated previously that I dont like to wear rings but I think I can make an exception for this adorable and delicate gold ring I found on Shopbop! It is a heart on a tiny gold chain! I am in love!
5. Elizabeth and James Windrose Ring. Gimme Gimme Gimme. This is the ring that led me to the other two that are listed. I saw this one, fell in love and then decided that it would need friends. Someone please buy me all three rings immediately! 🙂
6. Gabriela Artigas Knot Ring. If you Google this ring and see pictures of it on someone’s actual hand you will buy it. It is so much smaller and more delicate than the above picture shows. I think grouped with the other two shown above it would make such a beautiful collection!
7. Ipanema Maya Studded Sandals. These beautiful, neutral sandals are RUBBER! You can get them wet and they wont get destroyed. I love things that are pretty but also functional!
I hope you guys are having a fabulous week! I would love to know what you are loving this week!
P.S. Dont forget to enter my giveaway here!