Good morning and HAPPY HUMPDAY! We are half way to the weekend! This one should be pretty exciting since it is Father’s Day! I have some sweet surprises planned for my hubby. He is an excellent Father to our little girl and I love when I get the chance to pamper him.
Anywho, I have been stalking quite a few things on the internet this week. I have not purchased any of the above items yet but I am in love with them all! Sometimes I wish I had an unlimited shopping budget!
1. Carolina Clover Monogrammed Sun Hat. I loveeeeeeeeee this hat! How cute would this be on the beach? I am really pale this year and I could definitely use this beautiful hat to protect my face from the Sun’s harmful rays!
2. Forever21 Ombre Teardrop Necklace. How pretty is this necklace? The coral color is amazing and it is under $12!
3. Kate Spade New York Skinny Mini Bow Bangle. Nothing says Summer better than a skinny gold bangle on a tan arm.
4. Forever21 Ruffled Surplus Romper. I havent jumped on the romper bandwagon just yet but I am thinking about it. The color of this one is just beautiful!
5. Grateful Bags Cate Clutch. This is the perfect marriage of my two FAVORITE things! A PURSE plus a MONOGRAM! Why haven’t I thought of this already?? P.S. The monograms are detachable so you can buy more in different colors and fonts to match different outfits!