Hello my lovies! Today’s addition of Want It Wednesday is entirely made up of items from Forever21! They have so many amazing and adorable Summer items in there and they are so inexpensive! Everything in the collection above is under $15!
1. Night Moves Quilted Crossbody. I went to brunch over the weekend and realized I had a huge hole in my wardrobe! I really needed a small, white bag for my outfit. This is a Summer staple! This morning I started searching for one and I came across this baby. It is the perfect size for the essentials and crossbody bags are so hot right now!
2. Eclectic Beaded Necklace. I am a HUGE lover of statement jewelry (especially necklaces). I love the colorway of this piece!
3. Flounced Maxi Dress. This dress is adorable! The color is fresh and lively. A pretty maxi like this can be dressed up or down depending on hair, makeup and accessories. I cant believe it is only $13.80!
4. Iconic Straw Fedora. I love the light color of this pretty straw hat! Fedoras flatter most face shapes and add a little special touch to your outfit.
5. Braided Boho Sandals. I love white sandals and since these are only $8.80 (!!!!) you wont feel bad if they get dirty.
It’s still cold and supposed to snow tonight in New York (bleh) but it is officially Spring, so I’m going to make this week’s Want It Wednesday colorful and filled with things I love for the warmer weather anyway.
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Percy Crossbody Bag. The small crossbody bag is HUGE for Spring and I am in love with this trend. This bag is big enough to store your cell phone, lip gloss, a small wallet, and other essentials. It is the perfect size and how cute is the color? Love.
6. Ella Moss Lana Print Maxi Dress. I live in maxi dresses during the warmer parts of the year. I own a number of Ella Moss ones and they are so comfortable and (I am going to reveal how truly nerdy I am here…so brace yourselves) they make coordinating little girl’s clothes! Last year Taylor and I had a few maxi/tank top outfits that were in the same print. I don’t know if she will get on board with that this year but I still want this dress.
What have you ladies seen on the internet this week that you are loving?