3. Saint Laurent Y Leather Clutch. I have posted this before in black. I just discovered it in red. Gorgeous! The red goes so nicely with the gold hardware.
4. Salvatore Ferragamo Pandy Sandals. I am not going to lie. I’ve put these in my cart a few times but I haven’t been able to pull the trigger. On one hand I cant justify spending $150 on jelly sandals but on the other they are probably pretty durable and I should be able to get a few Summers out of them. Maybe when they go on sale…?
Hey Guys! Mother’s Day is May 11th this year. That is about two and a half weeks out. So, I figured I would use today’s cyber shopping spree as an opportunity to scope out things for Mom.
1. Tocca Florence Candle. This scent by Tocca is my favorite thing in the entire World. This candle is so fancy and delicate. It even comes with a little box of wooden matches.
2. Starbucks Create-Your-Own Tumbler. My hubby bought this for me one year and had our daughter color a picture to put inside it. I use it every day. It feels like I am taking a piece of her with me to work.
3. Creme De La Mer. Help Mom retain her youth with this uber famous moisturizer.
4. Marc Jacobs Daisy Delight. I have loved Marc Jacobs since his first scent was released in 2001 (geez, that just made me feel old). His fragrances are light, refreshing and beautiful.
5. Ugg Nala Slipper. Is there anything better than a cozy pair of slippers? These are great for Moms, Wives, Grandmothers. The color is adorable and Uggs are such a treat for your feet!
Hello, my loves! Thank you for joining me for the second addition of Want It Wednesday (where we go on a virtual shopping spree). Without further ado, here are some things I have been eyeing this week:
1. SK-II Facial Treatment Mask. I have seen these all over the internet and on television. Most notably, Adriana De Moura from the Real Housewives of Miami donned it in the hours leading up to her wedding. Even though she is insane, I think it speaks highly of the mask that she would use it to prepare for an event like that. I am dying to try it.
2. The North Face Becca Insulated Jacket. I love this little jacket. Obviously it is not something I could rock now in the Arctic weather we are currently experiencing in New York but I could picture myself in it as the weather eases up a bit. I also like that it has the thumb holes that are so popular lately.
3. MacarOn Café Macarons. My hubby sent these to me last year and they are just heaven! Even though I am trying to simmer down with stuffing my face full of bad foods I could be temped to make an exception for these. The Nutella flavored ones are TO DIE FOR!
4. Scott Barnes Body Bling. This is like a tined moisturizer for your body. I have been looking for something similar (since in the Winter my legs are so pale that I dread wearing a dress).
5. Saint Laurent Y Leather Clutch. This is a classic clutch in a great size. It can be used year round for date nights or other nights on the town. I love it.
Starting this week I am introducing a new category of blog posts called, “Want It Wednesday”. This is where we can discuss things we are currently coveting. (Think of it as cyber window shopping.) It can be about clothes, jewelry, vacations, whatever. The World is your oyster. What are you wanting?