That’s right! It’s Fall. I know you all love it but if I am being totally honest I should let you know that it takes me a little while to warm up to Autumn. Let me guess – you all almost spit out your Pumpkin Spice Lattes? I’m sorry but I am a Summer gal and Fall means the end of the beaches and tans and Sunshine. I spend most of September in denial and hoping it will stay warm. I don’t like the cold temperatures. In New York it gets so freaking chilly in the Winter. I am dreading it. There are definitely some redeeming qualities of Fall that I dig though once I accept that it is really happening and there is nothing I can do about it (such as the aforementioned delicious PSL) and HALLOWEEN! Decorating for Halloween is one of my favorite things about this time of year so I am going to focus this Want It Wednesday post on that and try to get into the spirit.
1. Pier 1 Natural Pinecone Wreath. Supercute wreath and it is on sale for $24!
2. Crate & Barrel Woven Acorns. How cute would these guys be on a mantel with some white lights and autumnal colored leaves?
3. Pier 1 Pumpkin Soup Bowl with Lid. I am dying over these. These would make the most amazing dinner presentation for Thanksgiving.
4. Pottery Barn Filigree Punched Ceramic Pumpkins. I know I am overdosing on orange and pumpkin stuff here but I love it because it works for Fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving. Pumpkin-themed decor items can stay put all way until Christmas so you get the most bang for your buck.
5. Grandin Road’s Two Witch Legs. These are hilarious and pack such a wow factor. I have a black urn on my front porch that these would look great in!
I am going to be away tomorrow and Friday but B & M from The Sequin Notebook and Amanda from Meet @ the Barre will be filling in for me so be sure to show them MUCHO love in my absence! Have a great weekend! xo